MELROSE DULCIMERS! Virtual Jam on Zoom
Fridays @ 4:00-5:30pm
Drop in or stay a while!
Next actual (in-person) Melrose Jam???
Watch here for updates!
For now…enjoy playing your dulcimer at home with us on ZOOM!
(Melrose Jams are usually the 2nd Saturday of the month.)
Melrose Homemakers Club
25728 Park Street Melrose, Florida
- 5:00pm: arrive to tune-up/warm-up/new songs?
- 6:30pm: “official” jam begins
- 7:15pm-ish: Potluck Dinner
- After dinner – jamming continues
- $2 house fee (for Historic Melrose, Inc.)
SCENES FROM OUR 2nd SATURDAY JAM:
Are you curious about what’s played at our jam sessions? Here are some of the tunes played at recent jams.
- Amazing Grace
- Angelina Baker
- Bile them Cabbage Down (of course!)
- Bonaparte’s Retreat
- Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing
- Cluck Old Hen
- Crooked Ridge
- Cucharin’s Cross
- Down in the Valley
- Farther Along
- Goin’ to Boston
- Grey Cat on a Tennessee Farm
- Happy Land
- Liza Jane
- Mississippi Sawyer
- Old Yeller Dog
- Ole Joe Clark
- Rosin the Beau
- Sally Slapped me with a Flounder
- Sandy Boys
- Sandy River Belle
- Scotland the Brave
- Shortnin’ Bread
- Soldier’s Joy
- Spotted Pony
- Sugar Hill
- Whiskey Before Breakfast
- Wildwood Flower
- and what ever anyone calls in out jam circle!